About the course:
Manufacturing of pharmaceutical products is very specific and applies specific requirements to its Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems. This course is designed to give you GMP requirements to HVAC systems and to explain and discuss their specificity and differences from other systems’ requirements.
Who should attend:
The course is designed for pharmaceutical production technical personnel and heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems installing companies’ engineers and managers.
Certificates of completion are given to course participants upon successful graduation.
The course covers following topics:
- What makes up manufacturing environment,
- Contamination and cross-contamination,
- Definitions of clean rooms,
- Hygiene zones,
- How to reach hygiene class,
- Characteristics, components and elements of air handling systems,
- Qualification and Validation of HVAC systems.
The course comes with a comprehensive manual, which proves to be an excellent handout and source of reference after the course.