About the course:
Pharmaceutical marketing course is designed to uncover current international pharmaceutical marketing practices. The course comprises from theoretical and practical parts enabling participants to widen their marketing practices knowledge. Theoretical part of the course provides general marketing international principles applied in worldwide pharmaceutical sector. Practical part gives participants opportunity to prepare marketing plans with further straight and weaknesses analysis.
Who should attend:
Pharmaceutical companies marketing specialists.
Certificates of completion are given to course participants upon successful graduation.
The course covers following topics:
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies for the Armenian market,
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies for Export Markets,
- Case Study Positioning,
- Local marketing plan development,
- Operating Marketing Plan,
- Public Relation in the Pharmaceutical Industry,
- Export Market Potential in Current CIS Markets,
- Export market possibilities MENA* and Sub-Saharan Africa,
- Russian Pharmaceutical Market,
- Expand Export outside the CIS European Union – Regulations EMEA* Africa – India,
- Strategic Analysis,
- Product packaging,
- Evaluation of Export Barriers.
- Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation of Plans,
- SWOT Exercise.
The course comes with a comprehensive manual, which proves to be an excellent handout and source of reference after the course.