About the course:
Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) course addresses good pharmacy practice in the wide sense covering all the practices that ensure that pharmacy is planned, performed, monitored, recorded and reported in an organized and controlled manner.
The course provides training in the principles of good pharmacy practice for personnel of pharmacies and pharmacy networks.
The course addresses the requirements of FIP (International Pharmaceutical Federation) and WHO Guidelines.
Who should attend:
The course is designed for pharmacist, assistants and technicians.
Certificates of completion are given to course participants upon successful graduation.
The course covers following topics:
- Health situation and Policies in Armenia (Problems, new legislation)
- Health situation in the world/Europe
- Role and tasks of international organizations
- Role of pharmacists in Public Health
- GPP-requirements in the new documents (Definition, Requirement, Conditions, Standards)
- Quality Management
- Managing change
The course comes with a comprehensive manual, which proves to be an excellent handout and source of reference after the course.